2010 – Certified Ethical Hacker ( EC-Councill ) A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s). The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
- Training Progressive Web Application PWA – INIXINDO Jogja | 19 – 22 Februari 2018
- Training FINTECH SERIES – INIXINDO Jogja
- Account Manager : Presentation Skill – Power Opening : 3 Statements vs Shocking Statment
- Account Manager : Presentation Skill – Power Opening : Overview
- Account Manager : Presentation Skill – Overview